Á߽ɱ³È¸The Hub

Å°Áî¿ö½Ê À̾߱⠸ù°ñ»ç¿ª

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 18-04-10 10:53
20171026_¿ï¶õ¹ÙÅ丣 ÇöÁö¿¡¼­ ±×¸²À¸·Î º¸´Â ¾î¸°À̼º°æ3(½Å¾àÆí) ¸ù°ñ¾î ³ìÀ½À» Çß½À´Ï´Ù.
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : °ü¸®ÀÚ
Á¶È¸ : 1,302  

171026 ÀÌ ½Ã°£, ¸ù°ñ¿¡¼± ³ìÀ½ÀÛ¾÷ÀÌ ÁøÇàÁßÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

10-26-2017— The recording of the Mongolian translation is currently underway.

¿ï¶õ¹ÙÅ丣 ÇöÁö¿¡¼­ ÀüÀ¯¹Ì ¼±±³»ç°¡ ±âµµ¿äûÀ» ÇØ¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù.
A request for prayers from Yumi Jeon, the missionary in Ulaanbaatar:

"´ëÇб³ ³ìÀ½½ÇÀ» ºô·Á¼­ ¿Ô´Âµ¥ ±³¼ö´Ô ºñ¿ë°ú ³ìÀ½ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷ ºñ¿ëÀ» Áà¾ßÇÑ´Ù°í Çؼ­ ¾Ë°Ú´Ù°í ÇÏ°í ³ìÀ½ÇÏ·¯ ¿Ô°Åµç¿ä~~ ±Ùµ¥ ±³¼ö´ÔÀÌ Àڱ⠰¡¸£Ä¡´Â ÇлýµéÀ» µ¥¸®°í ¿À¼Å¼­ ¼ö¾÷ Áß ÀϺηΠ³ìÀ½À» ½ÃÅ°°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä. ¤»¤»
¡°We¡¯ve rented space at a university recording room. We have also agreed upon payments of the professor and voice actors. The professor brought her own students, so she assigned them to record during her lesson.

óÀ½¿¡´Â ¹ÏÀ½ÀÌ ¾ø´Â »ç¶÷µéµµ ÀÖÀ»ÅÙµ¥ ÀÌ°É ¾î¼³ª Çߴµ¥ ±³¼ö´ÔÀÌ ¿ÏÀü ¹ßÀ½ºÎÅÍ ¼Óµµ±îÁö Çؼ­ ´Ù Àâ¾ÆÁÖ°í °è¼Å¼­ ÁÁÀº °Å °°¾Æ¿ä. ¤»¤»
It just so happened that we have non-believers as voice actors, but the professor has made sure the pronunciation and vocal speed are to perfection, so I think it¡¯s turning out well.

ÀúÈñ°¡ ¾Æ´Â »ç¶÷ ÁغñÇÑ »ç¶÷Àº ¹Ì°¡ ¸ñ»ç´Ô Æ÷ÇÔ ÃÑ 4¸íÀε¥ Çлýµé±îÁö ´õ ¸¹Àº ¿ªÇÒ ³ª´²¼­ ÇÏ°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä. ±×¸®°í ³»¿ë ÀûÀÎ °ÍÀº ¿µ»ó óÀ½¿¡ ³ª¿À´Â ¹Ì°¡ ¸ñ»ç´ÔÀÌ ºÁÁÖ°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä.  Áö±Ý ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Â ÁßÀÌ¿¡¿ä~~ ±âµµÇØÁÖ¼¼¿ä~~"
Pastor Miga, our friend who helped arrange this, is joined by 4 students, but they are all performing multiple roles. Also, the first person you see in the video is pastor Miga. We¡¯re currently recording now. Please pray!

³ìÀ½½Ç ÇöÀåÀÇ Áö±Ý »óȲÀ» ¿Ã·Áµå¸³´Ï´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¹ø¿ªÀÛ¾÷À» ÇϽŠ¹Ì°¡ ¸ñ»ç´Ô°ú ÀüÀ¯¹Ì ¼±±³»çÀÇ »çÁøµµ °°ÀÌ ¿Ã¸³´Ï´Ù.
I¡¯ll upload photos of the current situation. I¡¯ll also upload photos of both pastor Miga and missionary Yumi Jeon.

¿¹¹èÇÏ´Â ¾î¸°ÀÌ´Â ÇູÇÕ´Ï´Ù^
Joyful are the children who worship.